Friday, August 2, 2013

Intro

Hi, and welcome to my blog.

It's been a while since I had a blog of my own. I ran one on my own site, www.sindravanyssel.com  for a while, using Wordpress, but it seemed to be the source of some security issues there and I ended up taking it down.

If you don't know me, My name is Sindra van Yssel, and I write erotic romance. My books have strong BDSM themes and usually a hot, dominant hero (or two!) and a strong, submissive heroine. I have published with Loose Id, Cobblestone Press, and Ellora's Cave.

This blog will talk about my books, it will talk about other books I love, the craft and business of writing, and real-life BDSM.

I'm going to use this initial blog post to talk about some upcoming projects of mine. First, On Location, the second book of my Submission Island tetralogy,  has just been published by Ellora's Cave. The third book, Please, Sir, is in the editing process and will be out sometime during the fall. The fourth one, as yet untitled, will feature Roger and I will be writing that later this year so I'm hoping I can have it in readers' hands sometime in 2014.

The third and final book of the Excess trilogy, Brat and Master, will be released by Loose Id on August 20. This book stars Amanda, who was in both Dom and Domme and in Blonde and Owner

I've written and submitted a fifth book in the Bondage Ranch series.

Finally, I'm in the process of writing the first book in a new, open ended series. The first one is titled Only if it Pleases You. I don't have too much to say about it at this point, but it's coming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment